[TYPO3-mvc] mmm-relationship

Barbara Schwarz barbara at yejj.com
Mon Jun 7 06:34:22 CEST 2010

Hello

I am having a hard time thinking of a proper way to implement a
three-way relationship (mmm-relationship?). Here's the concrete case: in
  my data model I have a relationship between a company, product and
role.  For example: a company can be a producer and the distributor of a
certain product (producer and distributor are roles). I would need to
make something like a table company_product_role_mmm, but this exists
only for the relationship between two entities, not three. Do you have
any idea how to implement this?

Thanks in advance,

Barbara