[TYPO3-mvc] [TYPO3-english] Petition: Extbase and fluid book in english please!

Mathias Bolt Lesniak, LiliO Design mathias at lilio.com
Thu Jun 3 15:25:18 CEST 2010

On 3. juni 2010, at 14.53, Stig Nørgaard Færch wrote:

>> Please sign the petition:
>> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/typo3book/
>
> 68 signatures will hardly impress the publishers.
> There must be more TYPO3 developers interested in an english version of this book.
>
> Any ideas how we could spread the word even more?

Promote it at T3DD. People there will understand the need for such a book in English.

Anyway: Getting your grandma to sign is probably a bad idea, so we need to find people who are involved with TYPO3 as developers and who speak english. German/Austrian/Switzerdütsch citizens signing in support won't do: the publisher will think it's junk.