[TYPO3-mvc] question about form view helper (potential RTE view helper?)

Jonas Götze jonnsn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:11:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am currently trying to create such a viewHelper too and I am also
thinking hard about how to solve the thing with the 3 JS parts needed by
the RTE. I thought of using the alias ViewHelper or directly the
templateVariableContainer->add Method and wrap the whole Form with my
ViewHelper. In my case I need to use multiple RTEs in one single Form,
so I have to create additional RTEObjects later on.

Have you already some working ViewHelper or another Idea/hint on this?

Thank you!
Regards
Jonas

PS: I read about a global ViewHelper Repository - anybody knows what
happened to this idea? Would be a very great thing!