[TYPO3-mvc] [TYPO3-english] Petition: Extbase and fluid book in english please! Latest comments:

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Wed Jun 2 08:38:30 CEST 2010

  Name: Fabien Udriot on Jun 1, 2010
Comments: Very useful book for coming development. English language
would definitely enlarge its public.
Country: Switzerland

  Name: Jan-Erik Revsbech on Jun 1, 2010
Comments: I would - without a doubt - buy one, or several copies for the
programmers at MOC Systems
Country: Denmark

  Name: Thomas Rehhoff on Jun 1, 2010
Comments: We need this book in English - especially if we are going to
maintain TYPO3's current domain and see if we can get it to gain
acceptance in the US. Yes, there will probably be lots of online
tutorials, but who has the time to read and gather all the information
and turn it into something coherent?
Country: Denmark

  Name: Mark Stephenson on Jun 1, 2010
Comments: Please consider publishing this book in English. We need
resources like this for TYPO3 in the United States.

  Name: Christian Müller on Jun 1, 2010
Comments: I rather buy books on developer topics in english than german
(my mother tongue), so for me this should be translated!

  Name: Anonymous  on Jun 1, 2010
Comments: Why not write the book initially in English, and translate to
another language afterwards?
Country:

  Name: Jigal Van Hemert on Jun 1, 2010
Comments: An English version is very important also for the upcoming
market outside Europe, but also for all the European folks who can't
read German.
Country: Netherlands

  Name: Ivano Luberti on Jun 1, 2010
Comments: I would be really interested in buying such a book if it was
written in english. I'm italian, but like many software developers I'm
able to comprehend english but not german.

  Name: Tim on Jun 2, 2010
Comments: The book needs to be availble in english to cover the
international typo3 market