[TYPO3-mvc] URLs for Several Content Elements of the same Extension with Extbase on one Page

David Bruchmann david at bruchmann-web.de
Fri Jul 30 17:48:03 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: Bastian Waidelich <bastian at typo3.org>
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 12:21:30
CC:
Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-mvc] URLs for Several Content Elements of the same
Extension with Extbase on one Page
> David Bruchmann wrote:
>
>> I wanna being able to show several ContentElements on one page, that are
>> generated by the same extension.
>> Showing up isn't problem but having forms it's not possible to
>> distinguish between the CEs, right?
>
> It depends:
> If you have a "edit article" (form) and a "latest articles" plugin on
> one page, the "latest article" plugin shouldn't be affected if it is not
> configured to display the "updateAction()".
> (It would display the default action of the first configured controller
> instead)
>
> But that's not reliable and does not work in all cases (e.g. multiple
> forms). We need to be able to override the plugin's URI prefix (see
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/8365)

Hy Bastian,

I thought twice about the problem and I miss the function to link to a
cObj in general - it's not extbase-typical but a missing feature in the
core. So the question is if it should be integrated in the core first
before or instead building something only for extbase.

Required are the following options:
1) Direkt link to a cObj
2) Link to a cObj but keeping several parameters (for other extensions
or plugins)
3) both options 1) and 2) for the current but also for other pages.

Greets,
David