[TYPO3-mvc] Testing extbase extensions with pure phpunit

Christoph Ehscheidt ehscheidt at punkt.de
Fri Jul 30 14:34:26 CEST 2010

Alright, got it by myself.
You can use the cli mode of the phpunit extension.

With the cli_dispatcher you can call the script with phing and then use the
output reports whereever you want. :-)

Just one more question:

Is it right that usually the TYPO3-Community naming tests like
Blabla_testcase.php ?
This is a bit strange because phpunit can't match them in cli mode.
If you rename them to BlablaTest.php everything works fine.

Thanks