[TYPO3-mvc] URLs for Several Content Elements of the same Extension with Extbase on one Page

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Fri Jul 30 12:21:30 CEST 2010

David Bruchmann wrote:

> I wanna being able to show several ContentElements on one page, that are
> generated by the same extension.
> Showing up isn't problem but having forms it's not possible to
> distinguish between the CEs, right?

It depends:
If you have a "edit article" (form) and a "latest articles" plugin on
one page, the "latest article" plugin shouldn't be affected if it is not
configured to display the "updateAction()".
(It would display the default action of the first configured controller
instead)

But that's not reliable and does not work in all cases (e.g. multiple
forms). We need to be able to override the plugin's URI prefix (see
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/8365)

Best,
Bastian