[TYPO3-mvc] URLs for Several Content Elements of the same Extension with Extbase on one Page

David Bruchmann david at bruchmann-web.de
Thu Jul 29 02:40:12 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: Christine Gerpheide <cgerpheide at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 01:45:41
CC:
Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-mvc] URLs for Several Content Elements of the same
Extension with Extbase on one Page

>> Hi,
>>

>>> I wanna being able to show several ContentElements on one page, that are
>>> generated by the same extension.
>>>

> Hi David,
>
> I don't know about the options you listed, and you probably already know
> this, but you can distinguish at least between different plugins, even if
> they come from the same extension.  Just thought I'd mention in the slight
> case that that creating separate plugins is an option for you.
>
> Christine

Hi Christine,

thanks for your Response.
If I understood you correct you mean that I can programm different
Controllers as different Plugins in one Extension - in those cases the
url looks like that:

http://domain.com/?id=2&tx_extkey_controller_1[param_1]&tx_extkey_controller_2[param_2]

- just to see if I understood correct.

My question wasn't described very clearly perhaps, I meant I want to be
able to add i.e. the same formular twice and distinguish where the
userdata belong to.
I wrote another extension where I had to distinguish even without
formular: I had a list of companies and could add it on the same page
with different data - datasources were transmitted by URL too but I
built a URL construction that was limited to two same elements on one
page and wasn't practicable for general cases.
In my answere on my own post I described how the URLs shall look like, I
write it here in full length:

http://domain.com/?id=2&tx_extkey_controller_1[cObj-UID
(2)][param_1]&tx_extkey_controller_1[cObj-UID (2)][param_2]

So I could post param1 to the first CE and param2 to the second one -
and this with the option of unlimited CEs of the same kind on one page.

I found now that I can write an own ViewHelper - just I still don't know
how to parse the submitted URLs ...

Best Regards,
David