[TYPO3-mvc] URLs for Several Content Elements of the same Extension with Extbase on one Page

David Bruchmann david at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Jul 28 23:12:50 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: David Bruchmann <david at bruchmann-web.de>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010 19:54:39
CC:
Betreff: [TYPO3-mvc] URLs for Several Content Elements of the same
Extension with Extbase on one Page

Hi,

> I wanna being able to show several ContentElements on one page, that are
> generated by the same extension.
> Showing up isn't problem but having forms it's not possible to
> distinguish between the CEs, right?

As additional information / question I add an examples:

Normal extension-links are generated like this:
    tx_plugincontroller[param]=xyz

I want to generate the links like that (if required):
    tx_plugincontroller[cObj-uid][param]=xyz

In the moment I think I have three possibilities:
1) x-classing tslib_cObj - this way I don't like very much

2) using the hook inside tslib_cObj::typoLink this is a bit complicated
because the call for URL-functions seems being hardcoded in extbase

3) Extending extbase with an own extension and calling this one to
create plugins - this way may be buggy because I had to change it always
when extbase changes file-structure, classes, methods ...

I'm interested in your propositions and opinions!

Thanks in advance,
David