[TYPO3-mvc] Confused about greater/lessThanOrEqual

Stefan Isak stefanisak at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:06:59 CEST 2010

Hey Everybody,

building a query with some constraints having greater/lessThanOrEqual
statements gets me confused.

On the way to the sql statement I have different things like this:
$tmpConstraints[] = $query->lessThanOrEqual("sizes.minx", 3);
$tmpConstraints[] = $query->greaterThanOrEqual("sizes.maxx", 30);
$filterConstraints[] = $query->logicalAnd($tmpConstraints);

Executing the statement, I end up something like this:
[...] WHERE (tx_ext_domain_model_size.minx <= '3'
AND tx_ext_domain_model_size.maxx >= '30') [...]

The thing is that my integer values get quoted every time.
If I remove the quotes everything is working as expected.

Is somebody out there having a hint how to fix this?

Thanks,
Stefan