[TYPO3-mvc] Exception with fluid 1.1.0, typo3-4.3.4

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Wed Jul 28 14:13:08 CEST 2010

Hey folks,

I just upgraded my test-system to 4.3.4 and I get the following
RuntimeException:

#1224592343: Context has to be initialized with an array, NULL given.

This one is triggered on all pages where I used extbase/fluid
extensions. So I wonder, is this some bug or, more likely, due to some
errors in my extensions?

I tracked it down to ObjectFactory.php, where $this->viewData is NULL. I
do fail to see where this property should get initialized...

Maybe you see my fault
Andy
--
``Peru was what made Chile look good.´´ [Patrick Symmes, Chasing Che]