[TYPO3-mvc] Mini-survey: link.page/uri.page ViewHelpers in BE mode

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:57:32 CEST 2010

Hi Bastian,

Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Dennis Ahrens wrote:
>
> Hi Dennis,
>
>> I had no need in the past. Does it make sense together with the pagetree?
>
> How do you mean? To use the *.page ViewHelpers to link to pages in the
> BE pagetree (= setting the "id" parameter to the pageUid)?
>
> Mh, yes.. That would be another option.
> What would you expect from:
> <f:link.page pageUid="123" />
> in a Backend module?
>
> A) It opens the page 123 in FE (target attribute could be set to
> "_blank" by default)
>
> B) It sets the id parameter to 123 (the same as navigating to page 123
> in the BE pagetree). That probably only makes sense for WEB modules
> (where you can see the pagetree)
>
> Second option would be much easier to implement.. But then we still need
> an easy way to create FE links in modules..
>
> Best,
> Bastian

Whats about the following behaviour when in BE mode:

<f:link.page pageUid="123">click</f:link.page>
Open the page in FE.

<f:link.page pageUid="123" linkToBePageTree="TRUE">click</f:link.page>
Set the id parameter in BE.

I'd like to see the *.page ViewHelpers solving both requests, although
the pagetree request is rare atm :)

regards
Dennis