[TYPO3-mvc] Exbase Kickstarter broken?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Jul 26 11:51:52 CEST 2010

> Is there a known issue I did find in BT with Extbase Kickstarter in both
> 4.4-dev and trunk?
>
> I can create my model, save it and load it again but it only generates
> the JSON file, not the whole extension files. As such I cannot either
> convert to static scaffolding as there is nothing available...
>
> In fact, I get a parseJSON error in typo3temp/compressor/json-min-XXX
> and the message "Saved!" is not shown.

Problem reproduced with:

- Firefox 3.6.8 with TYPO3 4-4-dev and trunk
- Safari 5.0 (6533.16) with TYPO3 4-4-dev

A bit stuck, I cannot find a configuration to have it work. If someone
has a working environment, please report the version/revision of TYPO3
you use and the revision of extbase_kickstarter (if not head of trunk).

Xavier