[TYPO3-mvc] TypoScript manipulation per object property

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 21:21:12 CEST 2010

Franz Koch wrote:
> All this can/should be implemented in a custom viewHelper (+
> proxy/wrapper class) and could be used like this in FLUID:

Hi!

Thanks for your explanations. Unfortunately this seems
quite more complicated than just using the cObject viewhelper.

But it brings up an idea.

What if I instantiate the ProxyModel inside the controller and
assign it to the view then? For properties which hold model objects,
the ProxyModel would also return a new ProxyModel or a ObjectStorage
which again holds ProxyModels.

Furthermore it may makes sense to have a custom getter "getProxy"
inside the ModelObject which could be called in the view:

<h1>{object.proxy.title}</h1>

Then it's possible to decide in the view/template which
property to use.

Not sure if this fits the DDD manner, and I'm also not that sure
where to really implement the proxy mechanism.

Does this make sense?

Thanks for feedback!

Thomas