[TYPO3-mvc] TypoScript manipulation per object property

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:20:15 CEST 2010

Am 22.07.2010 10:57, schrieb Franz Koch:
> b) use proxy classes which will fetch and process the return values on
> demand (the way I'd go)

Yay, thanks for the hint - but unfortunately I can't figure out what you
really mean about that.

With proxy class you mean a proxy of the domain model?

I'd appreciate it, if you could describe a bit more
how and where this could be implemented. Maybe we can
work out a general approach which could be used for
Extbase if it makes any sense.

Thanks a lot,
Thomas