[TYPO3-mvc] Using Repository outside a controller

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Tue Jul 20 20:15:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 20.07.10 16:03, schrieb Christian Zenker:
> What did not really work was setting up the configuration in the dispatcher to allow fetching of records from all pages.

how did you try to configure the dispatcher? The storagePid is set via
TS or flexForm where unfortunately both of it is not available in a
backend's hook.

I'm pretty sure there will be some way to configure this stuff globally
later. At the latest when the new bootstrap is coming we might need this
for CLI stuff.

regards, foertel