[TYPO3-mvc] Using Repository outside a controller

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:38:20 CEST 2010

Hi Christian,

Christian Zenker wrote:
> Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
> Tx_Extbase_Persistance_Mapper_DataMapFactory::injectReflectionService()
> must be an instance of Tx_Extbase_Reflection_Service, null given
>
> Is there any way I might get this to work, or do you have any other
> propositions?

You need a instance of the Dispatcher, that currently does the bootstrap
for the framework - try to create a Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher before you
build your repository. To get your changes persisted, you also need an
instance of the Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Manager (and call it's
persistAll()-method). I guess you have a look at the Dispatcher and
whats initialized there.

regards
Dennis