[TYPO3-mvc] !!! FYI: Committed big refactoring of Fluid; v4 and v5 are now in sync again

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Jul 14 11:27:17 CEST 2010

Franz Koch wrote:

Hi Franz,

>> does it work now again?
>
> yes - it's working again. Thanks for your work on this.

good to hear, there's more to come. I'll write a short summary when it's
done.

> In Tx_Fluid_Core_Parser_Syntaxtree_ViewHelperNode you're referring to
> some FLOW3 stuff in line 95 (FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_getProxyTargetClassName).
> I'm pretty sure that it's on your TODO list to decouple FLUID from
> framework specific stuff, I just wanted to point you to that spot I
> coincidentally noticed.

Yes, the lines you're talking about are
if (FALSE /*FIXME*/) {
   $this->viewHelperClassName =
$this->uninitializedViewHelper->FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_getProxyTargetClassName();
}

-> As we don't have to take care of Proxy Classes in v4 this condition
is never executed. So technically this is not a problem. But I agree,
that we could improve the backporter here so that it removes this check
completely.

Thanks for the feedback!
Bastian