[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #7153 Refactor the Dispatcher

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Jul 9 13:20:45 CEST 2010

Hi Dennis,

> Bugtracker reference:
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/7153
>
> Task: Backport parts of the request handling from FLOW3
>
> The RequestHandling allows us to write RequestHandlers for different
> types of Requests like the common Web Request. e.g. AjaxRequest,
> CLIRequest or ExtDirectRequest.

Thanks for your work on this. I haven't tested the patch yet, but had a
short review and noticed some issues:

Bugs to be solved/discussed before commit:
--------------------------------
- Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher::getPersistenceManager() is returning the
frameworkConfiguration instead of the persistenceManager
- Hardcoded headers in MVC_Web_Requesthandler

> +	switch ($request->getFormat()) {
> +		case 'rss.xml' :
> +		case 'rss' :
> +			$response->setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/rss+xml');
> +			break;
> +		case 'atom.xml' :
> +		case 'atom' :
> +			$response->setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/atom+xml');
> +			break;
> +	}

not sure if this is good. I think a more generic way (hooks?) need to be
found for this - the current approach seems like a quick and dirty solution.

- The Web_RequestHandler should not always return TRUE in method
"canHandleRequest", so we should backport the annotated class there, or
implement some different check (like a check for TSFE).

Some minor issues:
- some phpdoc comments still say FLOW3