[TYPO3-mvc] Select and foreign_field

Yann PETIT web at agencefmc.com
Fri Jul 9 11:13:28 CEST 2010

Thank you very much for your reply, and informations about
'foreign_selector'.
But, as this seems to work (for me), usage of  'foreign_selector' needs MM
relation and still displays Inline records
(quite heavy for more than 100 child records)

I will try with MM Relation (with regrets for 1-n relation) and keep the
select display.

Yann