[TYPO3-mvc] Howto check if an object exists in a objectstorage

Alex Bailey vile at planet-generals.de
Thu Jul 8 11:15:10 CEST 2010

Thanks Franz This really got me a big step forward :),
If I look if 2 objects exist in the storage my repository returns all
objects which has either 1 or the other object, thats still not perfect
but I think its the right way (is there something I have to mind when I
use the In method on the query if I want the query to match all of the
values and not just 1?

regards

Alex