[TYPO3-mvc] how to not respectEnablefields when passing object to controller action

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jul 8 10:44:31 CEST 2010

Hey,

> its Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_Argument::findObjectByUid. I'll make a
> feature request on forge.
> As a temporarily workaround i'll remove the argument from my action, get
> it by $this->request->getArgument and use an own findByUID method in my
> repository.

you could still keep it as argument of the action, but simply annotate
it as integer. That's what I'd do in any case, because even if you patch
the method findObjectByUid to ignore enableFields, you might not want
them to be disabled in your action for all cases, but only if the user
has the rights to update/view disabled records.