[TYPO3-mvc] How to setup a pagination?

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:23:51 CEST 2010

On 01.07.2010 15:37, Tobias Pinnekamp wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to implement a pagebrowser in my extension. Does anybody did this
> before and has come up with an easy, maybe generic, way to handle this?
> Or even better already built a custom ViewHelper for this?
>
> Thanks,
> Tobias
Hi Tobias,
I have only done the pagebrowser/sorting with extjs. You will not only
need a custom viewhelper to display a html part of page browser, but
also need a custom repository that will handle pagination.
For the repository part you can look up here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-library

Regards, Dmitri.