[TYPO3-shop] cost estimation of a tt_products shop

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Tue May 15 17:51:35 CEST 2012

hi everybody,

i have to make a cost estimation for my boss. he wants me to create a
shop within TYPO3. i did a magento shop 2 but i never did a shop system
within TYPO3. i would call me a quite experienced TYPO3 integrator.

what do you think: how much work is it to implement a shop system based
on tt_products?

features? something simple like this:

http://www.moser.it/de/shop.asp

html-templates will be simple and will be provided by an frontend developer.

what do you think? 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, 2 weeks?

kind regards.

roland