[TYPO3-shop] No tax outside of country

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Mar 5 08:47:21 CET 2008

Simon Browning a écrit :
> Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> Hello Simon,
>>
>>> I set this, and now the function seems correct when I change the
>>> shipping method, however when I try to move to the next step it just
>>> reloads the same page.
>>>
>>> I'm using this on the basket_info page, my controls section is as
>>> follows, is there something else I should set?
>>>
>>> <input type="submit" name="products_update" value="Back to Cart"
>>> class="buyBtn tp" />
>>> <input type="submit" name="products_payment" value="Finalize Order"
>>> class="buyBtn tp"/>
>>> <input type="hidden" name="products_info" value="1" />
>>
>> I could successfully click on Finalize on page
>> http://allergycanada.com/Basket.72+M54eb27276b8.0.html?&tx_ttproducts_pi1[backPID]=72&tx_ttproducts_pi1[cat]=1
>>
>> in Firefox 2.x browser.
>>

>> - Franz
>
> I've got the products_info field disabled so we can get through the
> order process.  I'v just turned it back on if you'd like to see it now.

You do everything already on the basket page which is also the basket
info page.

      <input type="submit" name="products_update" value="Back to Cart"
class="buyBtn tp" />
      <input type="submit" name="products_payment" value="Finalize
Order" class="buyBtn tp"/>
      <input type="hidden" name="products_info" value="1" />

The problem is that products_info always has priority over
products_payment. This is necessary to be able to step back from payment
to info mode. Therefore it always remains in the info mode.

Maybe it would be easier if you used 2 different plugins on the same
page. One plugin BASKET and one INFO. Then the activity products_info
would not be needed at all.

Alternative: Use a JavaScript at the submit button for Finalize order to
set products_info back to 0 before it submits.

- Franz