[TYPO3-shop] Single_View Products IMAGEs

Tobias Hochgürtel tobias at thochguertel.de
Tue Mar 4 20:37:17 CET 2008

Hello World?!

I want to patch or better said extend mt local copy of tt_products. I have
bought the Version 2.6.0 and upgrade my Shop successfully. okay Great ;)

But I'm not familiar with Typo3 and Developing I have read and write me down
some things. I have read the source Code of tt_products and now I want to
extend / edit the output of the product Image.

When I have correct understand the source code of the file:

typo3conf/ext/tt_products/view/class.tx_ttproducts_single_view.php

then should the marker ###PRODUCT_IMAGE### create and filled in Line: 357

			$markerArray = array();
			$itemTableArray[$this->type]->getItemMarkerArray (
				$item,
				$markerArray,
				$catTitle,
				$this->basket->basketExt,
				$this->config['limitImageSingle'],
				'image',
				$viewTagArray,
				$forminfoArray,
				'SINGLE',
				1,
				'',
				'',
				true,
				true
			);

and for the article Images

			if ($this->type == 'article')	{

in Line 597,

$content = $this->pibase->cObj->substituteMarkerArrayCached($itemFrameWork,
$markerArray,$subpartArray,$wrappedSubpartArray);

will the Variable $content get all the Code of the SubParts / Markers..

The function "getItemMarkerArray()" creates this Marker and fill it with the
Images and returns an array with the Images..

No I don't know if I have understand all things right?
How can I know edit this Marker / the way of filling in the Images?
Wraping some content around Images / saving them in an other array? and so I
can work with the new array?

Can somone help me a bit? I'm not a fully programmer yet, so Idon't know if I
have analyse the souce code right.

best regards

Tobias Hochgürtel