[Typo3-shop] Is anyone has ever link tt_products with a bank gateway ?

Frederic Gueho fgueho at sqli.com
Tue Sep 20 02:17:00 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I just need a working example with the right TS to implement a payment with
a bank gateway.
Everything I tried doesn't work. I just can't see the card payment form.

I followed the documentation but it's not working.

Here is my SETUP code :

plugin.tt_products {
    payment >
    payment {
        radio = 1
        10.title = Credit card
        10.template =
typo3/ext/tt_products/template/payment_DIBS_template.tmpl
        10.handleScript = typo3/ext/tt_products/pi/payment_DIBS.php
        10.handleScript {
            relayURL = test.php
        }
    }
}

But nothing happens. I can't see the DIBS template in my payment process.
What is going on ?

Thanks all.

Frederic