[Typo3-shop] Handlescript doesn't start

Gueho fgueho at sqli.com
Mon Sep 19 09:47:28 CEST 2005

I have the same problem.
I can't see the payment page where I can put any Credit Card Information.
And so, I can't forward it to my bank gateway.

Here is my code :

plugin.tt_products {
    payment >
    payment {
        radio = 1
        10.title = Carte bleue
        10.template =
typo3/ext/tt_products/template/payment_DIBS_template_uk.tmpl
        10.handleScript = typo3/ext/tt_products/pi/payment_DIBS.php
        10.handleScript {
            relayURL = http://www.yahoo.fr
            paymentActivity = payment
        }
        20.title = Chèque
    }
    shipping {
        radio = 1
        10.title = France
        10.image.file =
        20.title = Monde
        20.image.file =
    }
}

It's not working.

Is anyone can provide a code that works ? (because for now, I can't make the
DIBS payment page appear).
I tried the 'paymentActivity' fix but I must do something wrong...

Thanks you all.

Fred

mailman.1.1127023388.25161.typo3-project-tt-products at lists.netfielders.de...