[Typo3-shop] Autorotation of tt_products offers

Andreas Kiefer kiefer at kennziffer.com
Mon Sep 12 11:29:57 CEST 2005

Hi Jogvan!

I included the css-file in the wrong directory. You can find it now in
the subdirectoy "/examples/".

There is no template-file and you can't use the tt_products markers. The
extension only shows the image and the title of the product. The layout
can be changed by the css-file.

And of course you can change the file
pi1/class.tx_keshowproducts_pi1.php. This is the main file for the
extension.

Probably I will find the time to edit the extension so that further
product information can be shown.

Greetings,
Andreas