[Typo3-shop] Feature List

Volker Graubaum volker.graubaum at e-netconsulting.de
Wed Sep 15 21:45:27 CEST 2004

Hi Guys,

I made a first must have feature list.
I decided not to look to deep in the osCommerce shop,
cause I think most of the features a would like
(in the frontend).In the Backend there is a lot more to do
and I will add a few must have features for that.

If you think I forgot importantmust haves please  write :-)

product categories

	title
	description
	pictures

products

	title
	subtitle
	description (using RTE)
	pictures
	product sub-types with options and individual prices (e.g.
	colour, size, extras)
	prices quantity stored (with control and report of stock size)
	article numbers
	special offers
	price and duration of special offers
	mark new items
	weight
	product units (2 pairs)
	multible categories
	selectable tax rates (also for different countries)

shopping cart

	different payment and shipment options (with different prices)
	special payment options for special groups
	overview shopping cart
	save shopping cart for users that are loged in
	General Payment API to include different Gateways
	General Shipping API to include different Weight/Place tables

user / order
	costumer = page-user
	automated user generation with first order
	shipment and billing address
	confirmation of terms and conditions (AGB)
	rabates / discounts for users and groups

technics

	analysis
	(first Step csv Export of orders, with filters)
	file (XML) import / export for products / categories
	basic setup during installation

	wide ranging settings and customization with TScript
	flexforms for generel settings on the pages

Greetings Volker