[TYPO3-ttnews] [feature] bring more power into tt_news with myTS flexform field

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Nov 23 23:07:08 CET 2009

W dniu 2009-11-21 12:03, Oliver Rowlands pisze:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> Which version of tt_news are you using? The template "copy" issue was
> resolved in 2.5 as the templates are now referenced rather than copied.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Oliver

ellou' Olivier

I "inherited" 2.5.0 and in fact I was fighting with templates on it
before updated it to 3.0.0 my fault

In fact usually I'm working on 2.5.2 on every new implementation (and
from some time on 3.0.0) and to be honest with you... I just didn't
recognize that's fixed (shame on me :| )

On the other hand I found (or maybe just imagine in the meantime) other
practical application for that patch (remember we still discuss the
situation where there's a lot of tt_news CE's) - for an example
width/height values with 'm' or 'c' postfix which is unable to set in
FF. :) (yes, I know I remain stubborn ;) )

In fact I'm sure that's many of other practical application in big
"tt_news powered" implementations. (that I like most :) )

cheers!

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)