[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoilà Plus 7.1.3 for TYPO3 7/8 LTS

Alexander Opitz opitz at pluspol.info
Tue Aug 8 18:26:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

today we released version 7.1.3 of TemplaVoilà Plus.

It is a bugfix release with following noteworthy changes:
* Fixup creation of new DS/TO
* more updates inside "Update DataStructure Script" you may like to
rerun this script.

This will be the last release in the 7.1 series, next one will be 7.2.0.
It will be the first release which can run on TYPO3 9.0.0 if the
typo3db_legacy extension is installed and enabled. And we get hopefully
other new/experimental features.

Detailed ChangeLog:
https://github.com/pluspol-interactive/templavoilaplus/releases/tag/7.1.3

TER: https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/templavoilaplus

GitHub: https://github.com/pluspol-interactive/templavoilaplus

Greetings Alex
--
Alexander Opitz
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

PLUSPOL interactive GbR
Floßplatz 4
04107 Leipzig

Telefon:   (0341) 350 585 -41
Telefax:   (0341) 350 585 -40

E-Mail:    opitz at pluspol.info
Internet:  http://www.pluspol.info

Geschäftsführer:
Dipl. Medienwirt (FH) Jörg Brückner
Dipl.- Ing. (FH) Stefan Dittmar
Dipl.- Ing. (FH) Thomas Lange

USt-ID-Nr.: DE221591186

Sitz der Gesellschaft und Gerichtsstand ist Leipzig