[TYPO3-templavoila] Typo 3 Update and TemplaVoila

Busy Noggin ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sat Nov 21 16:25:19 CET 2015

Hello,

We are building our first site in TYPO3 7.6 and are using Fluid Powered TYPO3 for the templates. For legacy clients, we are keeping them on 6.2 and TemplaVoila until either they need a visual redesign or support for TYPO3 6.2 ends, whichever comes first. We will migrate them off TemplaVoila at that time. We expect to move them to Fluid Powered TYPO3.

We will certainly be creating new site development processes, but do not know if it will involve a systematic approach like the TemplaVoila Framework.

TemplaVoila has served us very well over the years, but it is now time to move on.

Thanks,
Ron