[TYPO3-templavoila] 1. BE problems with TV page module and TV module (Mark Schoenbaechler)

Diego Klenner dcklenner at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:47:40 CEST 2014

Dear Mark Schoenbaechler,
I had the same problem and I found the solution going backwards with templavoila.

Go to typo3 Ter, thats: http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/
And search templavoila.

Go to download tab.

And download a version lower than the one you have installed.

After that go to extension manager module and click on the upload extension file directly (.t3x) icon.

Dont forget to checkbox Overwrite any existing extension!

Clear the caches and done.

Good luck!
Diego Klenner