[TYPO3-templavoila] Access Media-Assets (media 2.0.0-dev) in TemplaVoila

Moritz Müller moemos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:46:28 CET 2014

Hello,

since 6.x there is no DAM available. I found out about the "new" Media which is implemented in the official "bootstrap" package. Media 2.0.0-dev. It looks nice, almost everything that is needed in my specific case.

But what if I would like to use TemplaVoila for FCEs? :)
Is there any possibility to access the Assets from TV?

In the past this job was done with the 'dam_tv_connector' -Extension.

Thanks, Moritz