[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Mon Jun 10 14:15:20 CEST 2013

Hi Dieter,

Am 10.06.13 11:36, schrieb Dieter Bunkerd:
> On 10.06.2013 16:05, Oliver Hader wrote:
>> Unfortunatelly this branch of the thread is going to get off-topic as
>> well and far away from TemplaVoila and possible solutions and ideas for
>> that project.
>
> So what?
> And how in heaven can a statement be "far from TemplaVoila" which says
> that customers (and integrators) simply want and like it? Others might
> not, Ok NP. But isn't there room for two (or more) systems any more?
>
> "Please use this thread if you'd like to comment on it."
> that's what Tolleiv wrote at the very beginning.

I'm quoting your last statement again - just to keep the context:

> And this is not "ad hominem", no?
> They do not question "my work", they don't believe in the whole system
> TYPO3 any more. They ask me for advice and what else can I honestly tell
> them, but that I am beginning to strongly doubt it. Especially when I
> read the latest news about the T3CON Stuttgart.

Sure, discussion is welcome and feedback is required. However I am under
the impression that the discussion drifts away from TemplaVoila to more
general things in the TYPO3 world. I don't think this is the right place
to discuss the generic customer satisfaction with TYPO3 and issues on
the T3CON Stuttgart - as you mentioned in your previous post.

Most feedback in this thread was "yes, TemplaVoila does make sense"
since it eases the building process and content rendering process a lot.
Let's talk about how we can continue from that perspective.

Cheers,
Olly
--
Oliver Hader