[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Jun 9 19:00:55 CEST 2013

Hi Philipp

you are again completely wrong. This is typical GERMAN thinking!

Here you have qualified Electricians which do your cabling. they even have
certificates and so on. But you really do good for the safety of your life
to double check even you are not an electrician! The electrician showed us
that everything is working, well at first sight, But when you then at night
see your light flickering than something is wrong or? or if you pull out
the ground cable from the wall and it is only 10 cm long ending in nowhere.
etc.

It depends always on the people and their know how and the way they are
doing things and taking care for others, In TYPO3 this would be long term
support for your customers. Often customers come to us because they got
their website developed from such dev genies but did not get support after
finishing the website ;-)

Websites are mainly for content and the easier it is and the more flexible
it is to put content in their without help of a dev the better it is . i.e.
try craft <http://buildwithcraft.com> Try it and you will very fast realize
why more and more people are using it - even it costs something!

It is simply cheaper than paying a developer over and over again, who don't
like the do it yourself way and makes people depending on him only!

Andi