[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun Jun 9 17:21:11 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Becker wrote:

> Take in Comparison WordPress. They have a huge community, a lot of money
> from the community, they ave even a FREE click and go solution for
> everybody who likes WordPress and it is easy to use and you can start a
> WordPress Site in some minutes without any error messages which block you
> a whole day because some developers had forgotten to deactivate dhal while
> packaging the starter packages ;-) Comon Philipp. Since years those are
> people like you who don't see the actual potential behind TYPO3.

One of the reason why wordpress is considered a big security risk.
Simplicity is good as long as it saves you time, but lowering the barrier to
much results in madness as completely unskilled persons "solve" problems
that are too complex for them to understand.

> If TYPO3 website owners don't know a developer who is holding their hand
> they are simply lost! TYPO3 is unusable for those people who want to
> create content and design websites which brings good information to the
> world in an easy and flexible way. TemplaVoila and especially the
> Framework for TemplaVoila did exactly this!

I you create websites (not in terms of content, but in terms of
functionality) without a dev overseeing this, then you do something wrong.

Is is like wiring a house without asking an electrician. You can easily show
if it "works", but you will create a big security risk if you do not have
the skills of an electrician.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!