[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Sat Jun 8 09:36:34 CEST 2013

Hi Tolleiv,

thanks a lot for your honest posting.

I know a bit how hard it is to be maintainer of extensions which should
be always developed further beeing alone for 99,2% of all the time
although my extensions are not even close that popular as TV!

Even though I am not a user of it I know that it does quite a few things
far better than other extensions or the core. Therefore it would be kind
of cool if at least those things could be kind of migrated to the core.
Would this be still something you are interested in?

Thanks a ton for the things you did with the extension
Georg