[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila FRAMEWORK typo3 v6+

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Jun 2 17:26:05 CEST 2013

Concerning TVFW 2.* it is working great but it has not been released for
public until now. You need to ask Ron. It is working without any problems
until now until the current TYPO3 6.1.1 Version beside this you can choose
a compatibility modus to TVFW Version 1* which is quite good if you have
multidomain sites and want to switch only some sites to TVFW 2.0.

Best would be to ask Ron as he can give you more information about the
actual current state and when it will be released probably.

Beside this I recommend start using THEMES which kay already mentioned.
Here you will have the same and some more functionality and beside this
some very nice features what kay already mentioned - resizing, drag and
drop, themes importers, etc. - check it out! It is worth it! - and it will
be a very good probably the best replacement for all people who currently
are still using TVFW. Beside this you can integrate your old TVFW templates
TVFW 1.* ;-)

Andi