[TYPO3-templavoila] Fce: SC -> CO -> Page-Content Elements

Simone Paolinelli paolinelli at mediaus.it
Tue Jul 23 18:18:18 CEST 2013

Hi to all,

I'm trying to implement an FCE that contains an iteration of contents.

I have create a Section (SC) that contain a Contanier (CO) that contain
an Element (EL) with type "Page-Content Elements [Pos.:0]":

SC
    CO
       Field that contain a "Page-Content Elements [Pos.:0]"

My problem is that in backend I can't create Content Elements but I can
only use Content Elements that are already present on pages.

How can I resolve?

Thanks in advance for any response.