[TYPO3-templavoila] Use page title or tt_news title in a field of TV template

Christian Futterlieb christian at futterlieb.ch
Wed Jul 3 16:13:12 CEST 2013

Hi Simone

In this case I'd take a CONTENT cObject on the single view page, like:

10 = CONTENT
10 {
     table = tt_news
     select.pidInList = 0
     select.uidInList.data = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news
     select.uidInList.intval = 1
     renderObj = COA_INT
     renderObj.10 = TEXT
     renderObj.10.field = title
}

-> this is not tested..

Attention: when your page with the tt_new plugin on it is being cached,
the result of the query could also go into page cache! Maybe it works
with the renderObj as COA_INT, otherwise use another construct like:

10 = COA_INT
10.10 = CONTENT
..
10.10.renderObj = TEXT

But this could slow down your news single page generation (because the
query will [and must] be made on every page hit).

Regards, Christian