[TYPO3-templavoila] Copying creates double page tree

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at wunderknaben.com
Wed Jan 30 10:42:43 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm experiencing a strange problem with a system running TYPO3 4.6.15
and TemplaVoilà 1.7.0. When I copy a tree of pages via the tree (Copy,
then Paste after), the copied content is inserted two times.
Additionally, all CEs in the resulting trees are references, not copies.

I think the latter might result from the copy process timing out, but as
for the double result I'm completely lost. Any ideas on how to avoid this?

Cheers,

Christian