[TYPO3-templavoila] Jokers mobile? templavoila_mobile?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Jan 29 12:17:19 CET 2013

Hi,

On 29-1-2013 11:53, Andreas Becker wrote:
> OHA this is not good!
>
> so who is the Maintainer of this extension if not the ones mentioned in TER
> - by TemplaVoila! Team, Tolleiv Nietsch

The key "templavoila_mobile" is registerd by nvinayvinay . Google tells
me that this is probably Vinay Nandeesh and that he uses the same
username for his gmail account.

> It is actually not good that someone can upload extensions under another
> name IMHO if this was the case with this extension!

You register extension keys under your typo3.org account. What you put
in the documentation and the ext_emconf.php cannot be controlled by TER.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!