[TYPO3-templavoila] Start and end date in Flexible CE

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 11:40:44 CEST 2013

Hi Matthias,

thank you for your suggestion. The problem is the field I want to be
displayed or not is a "Container for elements" and I'm not sure where to
add these conditions in the XML. I tried "displayCond" or "TypoScript",
but without success. Or maybe my syntax is not correct.

This is the aspect of my container field:

<field_icon type="array">
   <type>array</type>
   <tx_templavoila type="array">
     <title>Slideshow Item</title>