[TYPO3-templavoila] v6.0 and future plans

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Sep 27 14:14:11 CEST 2012

Hello Den,

a very good start is to use the Wiki:

	http://wiki.typo3.org/Fluid

FLUID knows different parts of Layouts:

	Actiontemplate
	Partials
	Layouts

The rendering starts from the html file, with some FLUID Tags:

	<f:layout name="layoutname" />
	<f:section name="content">
	  //Define Section here
	</f:section>

Additionally you may use:

	<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.breadcrumb" />

To render TS to render menus.

BUT the HTML needs to done as Wrapper and may not contains sample
content, which is possible in TV.

Regards
Kay

Am 27.09.2012 13:24, schrieb Den Denyer:
> How do you correlate layouts to current TV behaviour? Being new to Fluid
> I'm struggling to equate the two at the moment!
>
> I have been thinking that perhaps a module in the BE that allows you to
> map fluid sections to HTML entities (Similar to current TV mapping) that
> would essentially (in the background) produce a Fluid Layout.
>
> Being able to start with a HTML file, and by point and clicking generate
> the layout, and use the contents of the elements clicked on to generate
> dummy sections that could then be edited...
>
> I'm not sure I'm making that very clear!
>
> But basically something that takes a HTML file in, and generates a
> Layout and a Template file based on a TV style mapping interface. Why
> you might ask? Would allow developers to receive completed HTML page
> skeletons and integrate them quickly, without having to manually chop
> them up into parts, risking introducing markup/CSS bugs en-route.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Good to know that 6.0 is the end of the line for TV though, helps plan
> my efforts for the future.
>
> Kind regards,
> Den
>

> On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 05:12:42 +0100, Kay Strobach <typo3 at kay-strobach.de>
> wrote:
>> Fluid may use several files, but also can use layouts

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach