[TYPO3-templavoila] Adapting RTE width per DS and Data element

Webmaster ICLEI European Secretariat webmaster.europe at iclei.org
Wed Sep 19 15:35:30 CEST 2012

Hello everybody,

is it possible to adapt the RTE in the BE for different TV data elements
individually?

E.g. individual RTeditor width via Typoscript
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.RTEWidthOverride = 500

or different stylesheets with
RTE.default.contentCSS = /fileadmin/templates/css/rte-sidebar.css

I inserted the Typoscript into the Data structure "Data
processing"-"Typoscript Code" field, but it made no difference.
I'm using T3 4.5 and TV 1.7

( I could not find anything in the TV manual and searching the net for
things like "templavoila RTE width" didn't produce any relevant results.
Am I searching for the wrong keywords since I thought this should be a
common issue. I am happy for any hint)

Thanks
Gabe