[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with 2 level FCE (nested <ul> <li>)

Simone Paolinelli paolinelli at mediaus.it
Fri Nov 23 12:28:38 CET 2012

Hi to all,
I'm trying to map a structure with 2 nested ul, the same situation that
is in the example on the wiki
(http://wiki.typo3.org/It:TemplaVoila#2_level_FCEs).

When I try to insert data from Page module the values associted to
second level LI tag seems not be stored.

Furthermore when I show the frontend I don't see the second level LI
that i have mapped (because it not is stored??) but i see the others
second level LI that were like example in the html template.

Thanks for any response!

Simone