[TYPO3-templavoila] "create reference" ce's not in section index menu

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Mar 26 16:11:19 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,

go to the TV Pagemodule:

1. "Create new Element" icon
2. Select "General Plugin" either from the nearly end of the list or
   in the plugin tab (depends on config)
3. Change Type in General Tab to "Insert Records"
4. Click OK in the alert window
5. Select Records
6. Save ;)

Now your records should appear in the fe and in the menu.

PS: This does also work with the classic page module.

Regards
Kay

Am 26.03.2012 15:55, schrieb Christian Nölle:
> Am 26.03.2012 15:47, schrieb Kay Strobach:
>
>> But there is also a real content element to create relations to records,
>> this will be displayed in the section menu ;)
>
> I do not get this particular point... :) How can that help?

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach