[TYPO3-templavoila] "create reference" ce's not in section index menu

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Mar 26 15:47:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

a section menu just contains elements, which ARE located on a page.

BUT the reference function just adds the uid to a list, not the element
it self.

But there is also a real content element to create relations to records,
this will be displayed in the section menu ;)

PS: You can change the ordering in the section menu by changing the
sorting in the listmodule :D

Regards
Kay

Am 26.03.2012 15:29, schrieb Christian Nölle:
> Am 04.01.2012 10:48, schrieb Peter Pröll:
>
>> I am creating a referenced content element with the help of the "create
>> reference" button of TV. The reference is then put on a new page. But
>> the section index on the new page does not show the referenced element.
>>
>> Is this a bug or is there a hint how to get the referenced element
>> listed in the page section index?
>
> Good question, just came accross that one as well. Any hints?

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach